Registration opens soon for the Spring and summer 2018 season
Season Begins May
Team Fee: $3000
Sub Fee: $20
Come out and try our fast paced 3 on 3 hockey league with nonstop action and a great way to stay in shape and still have a beer with friends.
- ECHL East (Beginner): Sundays and Mondays, Division for true beginners looking to play a fun and competitive level of hockey with people of the same experience level.
- ECHL West (Lower Intermediate): Sundays and Mondays, this division is for hockey players or players with a few years of experience. Enjoy playing at a pace that suits your experience level.
- AHL East (Upper Intermediate): Tuesdays and Wednesdays, this division is perfect for those who have a good grasp of the game and a few years of hockey experience, but are still working on overall fundamentals.
- AHL West (Advanced): Wednesdays, this fast paced division is for more experienced players that have a good understanding of hockey and previous hockey experience.
- NHL (Elite): Thursdays, our advanced division is for players who have played travel, junior, college or any high level hockey. This division is very fast paced and filled with talented players.
Each team has a minimum of 8 full time players and a max of 12. We allow teams to use part time players or subs to help even out the team when players can not make games. Players are required to play a minimum of 6 games to play in the playoffs. Teams will play once a week and play a minimum of 20 games. Game times are 45 minutes or 3, 15 minute run time periods.
TriValley Ice provides sanctioned refs and abides by a mix of our 3 on 3 adapted rules and USA hockey guide lines. Any questions on the rules can be addressed using the link to the rules or by contacting Phil@trivalleyice.com.