Step 1: Give Hockey a Try (ages 5- 9)
- Complete our Give Hockey a Try program to help your child complete the first steps to becoming a hockey player.
- This class is 4 weeks and introduces your child to skating as well as playing with a hockey stick.
Step 2: Learn to Skate/ Learn to Play Hockey
- Depending on your child's skating ability, players are placed in our Learn to Skate program or moved directly to our Learn to Play Hockey class.
- Each session is 8 weeks and provides all the basics your child will need to advance to the next step.
Step 3: In-House Hockey
- In-House hockey will allow your child to develop further, going from a hockey class to being placed on a team.
- Teams practice once a week and play games on the weekends against other teams in the In-House league.
Step 4: A/B Travel Hockey
- Travel hockey is the first level of competitive hockey outside of In-House.
- Teams practice 2 or 3 times a week and play games across NorCal on the weekends, along with 3 tournaments during the season.
Step 5: AA/AAA Tier Level Hockey
- The highest level of competitive hockey offered in Northern California.
- Teams practice 3 to 4 times a week.
- Teams at this level play only a few weekends per month, but play up to 4 games in a weekend.
- Travel can take you to Southern California or to tournaments on the East Coast.